Sunday, August 3, 2008

SeM7...


I admit that im a lazy blogger..din blog for so long..Sem 7 started not long ago lah...jz finish my research proposal...listen carefully..it is jz a research proposal...it is reali killing me...alot of things to wait for me...erm...not only me..for us to acomplish..As a student who is going to do his research..i thk i should introduce to u about my research..wuhaha...(i suppose to edit my research proposal now!!!)My research is regarding......Algae....yes...It is GAY(gae)..so.im in a GAY group..wuaha...be simplified...im using algae to test the toxicity effect of two antimicrobial agents. and there are 3 main phase in my resaerch....so..it will spend alot of time..ai....hupfully i can finish it by time...and can hav a gd dissertation at the end of this sem..i thk it is time to continue my proposal lah.....i willl be bak soon!believe me...Do u feel me??!

1 comment:

pnee said...

erlo....ey u look cute in ur tat pic lar...whn was tat taken?
someone sem 7 d wor....doin research d...haha...good luck in ur "gay gay" research...haha...
hope to see u ard soon...tk...